Try turmeric tea as a mid-day alternative to your staple tea or coffee, or wind down with a cup in the evenings. It’s simple to make and is packed with health benefits besides being a lovely alternative to caffeinated or alcoholic drinks.
- 3 tsp Earth Signature Turmeric powder
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 small orange, zest pared
- honey and lemon slices to serve
1. Put 500ml of water in the kettle and boil.
2. Put the turmeric powder, orange zest, and ginger into a teapot or jug. Pour over the boiling water and allow the ingredients to infuse for around 5 mins.
3. Strain the tea through a sieve or use a tea strainer into two cups, add a slice of lemon and sweeten with honey if you like.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|5 minutes||5 minutes||10 minutes||2|