Easy and healthy cookie recipe. These golden cookies are ginger and turmeric flavoured with a smooth cashew-based frosting.
- 3 Bananas
- 1 1/2 cups / 200g ground Oats
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp of Earth Signature turmeric powder
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of black pepper
Cashew Vanilla icing:
- 3/4 cup / 115 g Cashew nuts
- 2 Tbsp of Sweetener, such as Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil or Coconut butter
- A splash of water for mixing
- A sprinkle of turmeric as well as ginger to finish with
- Mix all the dry ingredients for cookies together. Use a small blender jug to grind the oats into reasonably fine flour. It takes about 30 seconds.
- Mash the bananas using a fork, then mix it with the dry components.
- Spoon them out on a baking tray, and try to keep them in identical size and round shape.
- Bake at 1800C/3500F for 12-15 minutes or until they begin to show some colour. You’ll smell a caramel-like banana scent when they’re cooked.
- Get the nutritious cookies out of the oven and allow them to cool and firm up.
- Mix all the ingredients for cashew vanilla icing together.
- Put it in the freezer for 5 minutes to set.
- Ice the cookies, and then sprinkle them with a pinch of ground ginger or turmeric.
- Ready to be served.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Yield|
|10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes||15-16|