You would not want to miss these delicious and healthy Turmeric Chocolate Chunk Cookies that simply melts in your mouth as you crave for more.
- 1 cup creamy all-natural Cashew butter
- 1/4 cup Coconut sugar (can sub brown sugar)
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 TBS Coconut flour
- 2 tsp Earth Signature High Grade Turmeric Blend
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 oz Dairy-free chopped dark chocolate chunks (about 1/3 cup)
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl using hand mixer–or stand mixer with paddle attachment–mix cashew butter on medium high speed; add coconut sugar and continue mixing on high speed for 1 minute. Add in egg and vanilla and mix again on medium-high speed until combined.
3. Sprinkle the coconut Flour, Turmeric Blend, Baking soda and Salt evenly over dough. Mix on medium speed or use large spoon to fully combine. Dough should be thick and not too dry, kind of like soft traditional cookie dough. Fold in chocolate chunks.
4. Using tablespoon, scoop dough into round shape, pressing in chocolate chunks as needed. Place on baking sheet and gently flatten with palm of hand. Evenly space cookies about two inches apart.
5. Bake for 7-9 minutes. Careful not to over-bake or cookies will dry out. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Yield /Servings|
|05 minutes||10 minutes||15 minutes||16 pc.|