Do not just keep the turmeric you have in your pantry for curries, as it’s great for desserts too. In this recipe the earthy flavor of the spice blends effortlessly with the sweet flavor of mango and coconut.
- 3 mangoes, peeled flesh cut
- 1kg coconut dairy-free yoghurt
- 1 tbs Earth Signature Turmeric Powder plus additional to serve
- 1/4 Cup (60ml) maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
1. Whiz the mangoes with a food processor until it is smooth. Place the mango in a bowl with the other ingredients and whisk until combined. Transfer the mix to an ice cream maker and churn until the consistency is soft serve. If you are not using an Ice cream maker, pour the mix into a shallow container and freeze it for two hours or until the mixture is completely frozen at edges. Remove from the freezer, beat using an electric beater . Refreeze again. Repeat the process until a soft-serve consistency is achieved.
2. Spoon soft serves in a pipette bag with a 2 cm nozzle. Pipe it into four glasses (375ml). Sprinkle the mixture with a touch of Earth Signature turmeric powder, and serve it immediately.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|10-15 minutes||Freeze time 2 hours+||–||4|