This easy chicken recipe is packed with rich, warm spices and tastes deliciously juicy and tender! This recipe also requires only 4 key ingredients, and is ready in only 15 minutes!
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oils
- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken breasts that are skinless and boneless Cut into about 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 1/4 tsp of Earth Signature turmeric powder
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp of salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Put a large skillet over medium heat, and then add olive oil.
- Sprinkle chicken pieces with cumin, salt, black pepper, cayenne and turmeric.
- In the same pan, add chicken and cook until it is cooked for approximately 8-10 minutes while stirring from time to time.
- Add lemon juice over the cooked chicken, then serve it warm.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|5 minutes||10 minutes||15 minutes||4|