Turmeric and roasted Cauliflower is an easy vegan side dish that goes great with any meal. Serve it with pasta, meat, seafood, add it to a salad, or eat it as a healthy snack.
- 1 large head cauliflower, about 2 pounds
- 4 cloves of garlic medium
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oils
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1/2 tsp Earth Signature turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp of red pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 4500 F.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets. Peel and chop the garlic.
- In a large enough bowl, combine the garlic and cauliflower with the cumin, paprika, olive oil, turmeric, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper.
- Take a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone mat. Place the cauliflower in one layer on the baking sheet. Roast for about 25 to 35 minutes, or when the cauliflower becomes tender golden brown, stir at least once.
- Serve immediately.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|10 minutes||35 minutes||45 minutes||4|